• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fathers 4 Justice at it again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers 4 Justice at it again

Telegraph

Miss Harman and her husband, Labour party treasurer Jack Dromey, were said to be inside the house at the time.

Mr Harris said: "All we did was push open the gate which wasn't even locked, put a ladder up and climbed up.

"In this time of heightened terror alerts, I can't believe Harriet Harman has such lax security. My house is more secure than this."
    Mmmmm, Lax security. Harman has a lot of previous on that.
    Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 8 June 2008, 14:23.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Telegraph

Mmmmm, Lax security. Harman has a lot of previous on that.
    It was also Lax at the houses of parliament and Buck Pal. Any government places that are safe?

The only major f4j failure was the BB house - private security...

Comment

If I was Harriet Harmon I'd have set my dog on them. If they got on my roof, I'd shoot them.

Xeno in 'white collar red-neck mode'
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

BP - why don't your mob get some new outfits?
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Superb. They've even made Harriet Harperson move out of her house. Her face was a picture on Sky news.

Comment

I reckon they have a valid argument.

Comment

You want to have a meeting with Harriet Harmon. Do you

a) Arrange a meeting through her constituency office
              b) Knock on the door
              c) Dress up like a couple of tw@ts and climb on the roof of her house
              Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                If I was Harriet Harmon I'd have set my dog on them. If they got on my roof, I'd shoot them.

Xeno in 'white collar red-neck mode'
                A judge in DEvon did threaten Jolly with a gun. He was arrested - but decision made not to proceed with case. They look after their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  BP - why don't your mob get some new outfits?
                  Did you not notice - they did! Captain Conception and Cash Gordon...

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                    Superb. They've even made Harriet Harperson move out of her house. Her face was a picture on Sky news.

Jolly's record so far is 8 days of protest - will he better it this time?

Comment

Working...
                    X