• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Surely this is tantamount to abuse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely this is tantamount to abuse?

Linky

"Most of all she loves chips. I ate a lot of chips in chocolate sauce when I was pregnant with her so maybe it comes from that."

Oh Dear™
    The vegetarian option.

Angela Boswell, 33, from Manchester, insists little Courtney, who is already 2st 2lbs, will grow up to be healthy.
    Oh FFS!

Comment

Evolution will take care of this.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

AFAIK no child has ever starved where food is in front of them. Healthy or not. Why not just feed them veg?

A chap I worked with came from Afghanistan. A vegetarian. I asked him if always. He said "only when I moved to the uk aged 12. before then I ate anything. including rats".

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          AFAIK no child has ever starved where food is in front of them. Healthy or not. Why not just feed them veg?

A chap I worked with came from Afghanistan. A vegetarian. I asked him if always. He said "only when I moved to the uk aged 12. before then I ate anything. including rats".
          So what's he saying, that our rats are no good?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            So what's he saying, that our rats are no good?
            Your rats ees sheet!

Sorry, thought he was Mexican!

Comment

Working...
            X