• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You can do it if you B&Q it...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can do it if you B&Q it...

Or not...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7440724.stm

What a blow...

Comment

"the exchange of cocaine with a street value of £840,000"

How do they know what the street value is?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I know thats crazy. Who pays £50 a gram these days

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Divide size of block by the size of a wrap to get number of wraps. Multiply number of wraps by price of wraps.

The BBC appears to think a wrap is about .4 of a gram and costs £50.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Divide size of block by the size of a wrap to get number of wraps. Multiply number of wraps by price of wraps.

not in the trafficking trade are you, 'Mule'...?

I'll get my coat...

Comment

They should hang (common practice I understand in that part of the world).

Comment

Is the £50 figure approved by the police? If they know someone is selling at £50 then why not arrest them?

Just seems to me to be based on a limited sample size...

Comment

BBC assumes, rightly, that the street dealers will add all sorts of rubbish to it, to double the weight.

Comment

It could be what the beebs own media luvvies pay for their wraps.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X