• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are safe in my hands : GB

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are safe in my hands : GB

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai.../nhomes110.xml

The fall in sales far exceeds the depths of the last housing crash in the 1990s and is the lowest since records began in 1978.

From correction to crash to collapse .....

Oh Fcking Dear
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7443439.stm

The demand for rented properties remains strong as rising mortgage bills and calls for larger deposits put many buyers off, a report has claimed.

The only sales now are distress ones. Anyone who can afford to is renting their house out rather than selling.

Comment

We will soon be back to the days when a s-hole is considered a s-hole. Rather than "oh it's a s-hole but it's an up and coming area and this time next year it will be worth 20% more, so yes we'll have it"
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

My sister-in-law has a well paid job in central London, but can no longer afford her 2-bed flat, due to rising mortgage payments and reduced income due to inflation and tax rises.

She knows she can't flog it, so she's renting it out. The rental demand is incredible. People are paying huge rents to live there.

She is moving in with a friend in a cheaper area (renting).

Funny old world.

Boomed and all that.

Comment

I've got a BTL and am selling - should I be renting it out for a bit?
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            I've got a BTL and am selling - should I be renting it out for a bit?
            Where is it?

Comment

... and to add to all this pain we also have had the introduction of HIPS which has added massive bureacracy and costs to all house sellers to further deter sales. Well done New Lie......you couldn't make it up !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                ... and to add to all this pain we also have had the introduction of HIPS which has added massive bureacracy and costs to all house sellers to further deter sales. Well done New Lie......you couldn't make it up !!!
                Some f*cker dreamt it up!!!

Comment

I suspect it was a f**ker who only ever considered the glass being half full and not smashed on the floor.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Where is it?
                    North East London 20 min from Liverpool St.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X