• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Maria and Wilmslow story - continued.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Maria and Wilmslow story - continued.

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Maria sighed as once again I walked past her desk, glancing slightly as I nonchalantly wondered by stroking my groin in anticipation of what might come tonight. She turned and looked, and I sat down, unable to withstand the pressure that a beautful woman's eyes were able to engender. She stood up, walked towards me, drew closer, and gently brisked her thigh against my knee, opening my legs up ever so slightly... but by what seemed a mile. I was now exposed, not literally but by every inch of my soul and by every inch of my emotion. Inch by inch, I was her's, and only her's.
    Maria was a bold, confident woman. She stood before me in her tight skirt and low cut blouse, legs apart at shoulder width and back arched elegantly to lean over my desk. This would have been a fantasy come true had I been standing behind her - but no - she was only here to guide me to another menial task. Though employment had provided many benefits, I was not yet senior enough to leer at the admin girls as though I owned them.

In fact, Maria looked me up and down as though she owned me, pausing ever so slightly over the slight but obvious bulge in my trousers. She wanted me to know that she knew. Her eyes flickered back up to meet mine, her long eyelashes demanding attention, and I could feel her drilling into my mind to read my darkest and most intimate of desires. I had to focus completely to control the tingling sensation proving so wild in my nether region.

She whisked her head to one side, her long dark hair flowing over to the other shoulder as she fingered it delicately. Slowly she walked away her hips swaying invitingly in her skin tight skirt. She took a little piece of me with her that day...but I would have given a lot, lot more.
    Last edited by ChimpMaster; 10 June 2008, 10:25.

You sad man.

Comment

She whisked her head to one side, her long dark hair flowing over to the other shoulder as she fingered it delicately. Slowly she walked away her hips swaying invitingly in her skin tight skirt. She took a little piece of with her that day...but I would have given a lot, lot more.
      It was only later as I replayed the events in my minds eye that I realised... She had a bigger erection than mine!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        It was only later as I replayed the events in my minds eye that I realised... She had a bigger erection than mine!!!
        company polyester tie

Comment

Maria was a bold, confident woman. She stood before me in her tight skirt and low cut blouse, legs apart at shoulder width and back arched elegantly to lean over my desk. This would have been a fantasy come true had I been standing behind her - but no - she was only here to guide me to another menial task. Though employment had provided many benefits, I was not yet senior enough to leer at the admin girls as though I owned them.

In fact, Maria looked me up and down as though she owned me, pausing ever so slightly over the slight but obvious bulge in my trousers. She wanted me to know that she knew. Her eyes flickered back up to meet mine, her long eyelashes demanding attention, and I could feel her drilling into my mind to read my darkest and most intimate of desires. I had to focus completely to control the tingling sensation proving so wild in my nether region.

She whisked her head to one side, her long dark hair flowing over to the other shoulder as she fingered it delicately. Slowly she walked away her hips swaying invitingly in her skin tight skirt. She took a little piece of with her that day...but I would have given a lot, lot more.
          If her skirt was 'skin tight' how did she manage to stand with her 'legs apart at shoulder width' ?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            If her skirt was 'skin tight' how did she manage to stand with her 'legs apart at shoulder width' ?
            She had thighs like tree trunks?

Comment

He lifted up her muffin top and inspected the fungal infection
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                He lifted up her muffin top and inspected the fungal infection

I hate muffin tops!

Comment

Has he persuaded her to wee on his shoes yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    You sad man.

Harsh (but fair) critique. Women pay to read stuff like this though

Comment

Working...
                    X