• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Market is mental

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market is mental

I've had 3 calls in the last 2 days offering 9 month contract at top rate. I was even offered a cash incentive by one of them.....all looking good.

Yah seens to be sudden surge over the last two days, probably last of the rush before summer really kicks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Underscore2
      I've had 3 calls in the last 2 days offering 9 month contract at top rate. I was even offered a cash incentive by one of them.....all looking good.
      What top rate is for you? 8 pounds an hour?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Be quiet Francko you permie. If you work out the hourly rate from your pittance of a salary it won't be much more ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Be quiet Francko you permie. If you work out the hourly rate from your pittance of a salary it won't be much more ...
          The reason why I am still permie is that I couldn't find a contract rate that pays more so far.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
            The reason why I am still permie is that I couldn't find a contract rate that pays more so far.
            Try Sainsbury's, Franco. They pay £8.15/hour for shelf stackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
              Try and get some better skills than tea boy and office victim.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                I tempted! Does the job provide Internet access?
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  Do not take piss at those jobs. Lucifer, those are real men jobs. My dream jobs are in the construction sector or in a butchery warehouse. They keep your muscles in shapes. You would know what I mean if you had any (and don't keep talking to me about your boyfriend with shorts' muscles , those are all steroids).

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    Try and get some better skills than tea boy and office victim.
                    I hate tea. Office victim? Who's talking? The one who had to resign because he was booed when he was bullied? At least I had the guts to tell the manager to feck off and got sacked.

Comment

Working...
                    X