• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

7 Hours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 Hours

...is how long our baby slept for last night..in her own cot for the first time

Yeah Baby
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    Yeah Baby
    Can I eat it?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Bloody lay-about.

Should be out looking for work.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Git!

<--------me
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

7 hours in the sack?

What do you expect from ScouserJunior?

Has he/she done their first ramraid yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
            ...is how long our baby slept for last night..in her own cot for the first time

Yeah Baby
            Not deliberately being nasty... but did you approach the cot expecting the worst?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Not deliberately being nasty... but did you approach the cot expecting the worst?
              christ, our daughter is 9mth old and we still (well, the wife!) still does that.

she gets up at 3am to check just because the baby hasnt woken yet...
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                christ, our daughter is 9mth old and we still (well, the wife!) still does that.

Crikey.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post

Joys of parenthood eh? top man for delegating duties to the wife though
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    That the baby had finished that bottle of whisky already?
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                    X