• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Camp Bed Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Bed Recommendations

Hi all,

I'm having issues sharing a bed with the other half. For reasons I'd rather not go into right now we don't seem to be able to share a bed together without disagreeing on something or other..

... or was it other or something..

Anyway - I'm looking to invest in a camp bed that we can share on an equal basis subject to a mutually beneficial agreement which I will be drafting shortly subject to another post (and maybe a poll!) on this forum.

So, any camp bed recommendations would be great - please bear in mind that with the current economic climate I will only be considering mid-range at this point.

Thanks.

I am still recovering from the shock of you finding a woman that will share your bed to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmsloow View Post
      So, any camp bed recommendations would be great.
      I nominate - ME
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        I am still recovering from the shock of you finding a woman that will share your bed to begin with.
        It's his mum.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          Wilmslow never mentioned women in that post. He referred to his bedmate as the other arf.

For a camp bed, I'd recommend a duvet with a pink flowery cover, a big teddy (no disrespect Alf W), and frilly pillow cases.

P.S. Oh and don't forget the bowl of extra-strength condoms and a popper bottle on the bedside table.
          Last edited by OwlHoot; 10 June 2008, 19:42.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I would suggest you check the OP's name a little more closely
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

DOH!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmsloow View Post
                Hi all,

I'm having issues sharing a bed with the other half. For reasons I'd rather not go into right now we don't seem to be able to share a bed together without disagreeing on something or other..

... or was it other or something..

Anyway - I'm looking to invest in a camp bed that we can share on an equal basis subject to a mutually beneficial agreement which I will be drafting shortly subject to another post (and maybe a poll!) on this forum.

So, any camp bed recommendations would be great - please bear in mind that with the current economic climate I will only be considering mid-range at this point.

Thanks.
                A p!ss poor troll - Wilmslow is funnier in real life than you could ever be in a made up one.

Comment

Hail to the mighty Troll!

How about a pink throw on it to make it more camp? (shameslessly snatched joke from Bear).

Comment

I need to find a woman first!

Now, how can I get in touch with Denny?.....

Comment

Working...
                    X