• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed!

Unemployment up for the 4th month in a row.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...employmentdata

Originally posted by pisces View Post
    Unemployment up for the 4th month in a row.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...employmentdata

I blame Mrs Thatcher.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I blame Mrs Thatcher.
      Your mates at MoneyWeek are getting very excited. The doomometer has been recalibrated.

Comment

wot you doing reading the Guardian. Bloody leftie poooooofas paper.

Reading the Guuardian and posting links of doom is the job of Turion. Maybe job losses under Labour don't count.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
          Your mates at MoneyWeek are getting very excited. The doomometer has been recalibrated.
          We're waaaaaaaaay beyond doom now mate. Total financial decimation on a truly global scale never seen before.

The best investment now is a nuclear bunker and stash of guns to fend off the scavangers.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            The best investment now is a nuclear bunker and stash of guns to fend off the scavangers.
            It's already built and fully beaned up.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              wot you doing reading the Guardian. Bloody leftie poooooofas paper.

Reading the Guuardian and posting links of doom is the job of Turion. Maybe job losses under Labour don't count.
              I once read an interesting article in the Gurdian - on back pain.

Apart from that - WHS.

I stick to the Telegraph myself...

Comment

Working...
              X