• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Well

At least she won't be winning Sports Personality Of The Year again.

There goes our medal hope.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Built for comfort
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

No reserve horse? Is the Royal Family that strapped for cash nowadays?

Well, about time

The one she's got looks like it has rabies anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Built for comfort
          There comes a time in a mans life when he needs a little comfort!

Churchill - In "Yes I would" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Built for comfort
            The Windsor brochure said:

"Our luxury model, built for long distance cruising. Settle in and make yourself comfortable for the long ride. You'll get to your destination relaxed and refreshed as this model does all the work for you. Put her into 'automatic' mode and you'd think you could get away with slipping in the back and having a quick snooze, comfortable in the knowledge you'd be carried safely away. If the long rides are your thing..."

Etc.

Definitely fit for purpose. Say, Churchy, do you want to share or have sloppy seconds? Then again, you go first and wear her down a bit so I'll have a chance of keeping up with her.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              The Windsor brochure said:

"Our luxury model, built for long distance cruising. Settle in and make yourself comfortable for the long ride. You'll get to your destination relaxed and refreshed as this model does all the work for you. Put her into 'automatic' mode and you'd think you could get away with slipping in the back and having a quick snooze, comfortable in the knowledge you'd be carried safely away. If the long rides are your thing..."

Etc.

Definitely fit for purpose. Say, Churchy, do you want to share or have sloppy seconds? Then again, you go first and wear her down a bit so I'll have a chance of keeping up with her.
              She's a bit young for me. All yours.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                No reserve horse? Is the Royal Family that strapped for cash nowadays?

Well, about time

The one she's got looks like it has rabies anyway
                It looks like much of the rest of the family so I shouldn't worry.

Now imagine marrying this only for it to turn into this.

Don't marry boys, you'll regret it.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Don't marry boys, you'll regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    There comes a time in a mans life when he needs a little comfort!

Churchill - In "Yes I would" mode!
                    I would and then sell to the paper. I might be able to get £10 for a kiss and tell with a person from the royal family

Comment

Working...
                    X