• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how do people know

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do people know

such weird things or is it because they are Irish?

While waffling in the office yesterday, a fellow contractor mentioned that he saw a sheep sitting like a dog (front up, arse down). a girl from the other side of the office butts in and points out that it is v unusal and and that its not good for it. she then proceeded to point out that if you see a sheep on its back, you should roll it over as it will die otherwise.

i go home 2hrs later, and we have the Father-in-law round for tea. i mention this weird conversation and before i finish he points out that its not good for a sheep to sit like that, and then pointed out that if i see a sheep on it back, to help it over as it will die.

The FiL is northern irish, brought up on a farmer, but the girl is manchester born and bred, but with Irish parents.

WTF How do people know these things? and why do they think i want to know?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Originally posted by scooby View Post
    its coz u is fick and dey is tring to ejukate u

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      its coz u is fick and dey is tring to ejukate u
      read that as you saying 'ejaculate me'

Comment

ah

this is an easy one.

Its fkin obvious the your father in law is cheating on the mum in law. He is kn0bbing some bird who works in your office and they have intimate conversations about different positions and a bit of bestiality thrown in.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          ah

this is an easy one.

Its fkin obvious the your father in law is cheating on the mum in law. He is kn0bbing some bird who works in your office and they have intimate conversations about different positions and a bit of bestiality thrown in.

cant blame him really! i would rather do the lass from the office than my Mother in Law!!!

Comment

Sounds like the nearest the original poster got to nature was a city farm.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Sounds like the nearest the original poster got to nature was a city farm.
              dont get it... do you stalk farms then?

Comment

such weird things or is it because they are Irish?

While waffling in the office yesterday, a fellow contractor mentioned that he saw a sheep sitting like a dog (front up, arse down). a girl from the other side of the office butts in and points out that it is v unusal and and that its not good for it. she then proceeded to point out that if you see a sheep on its back, you should roll it over as it will die otherwise.

i go home 2hrs later, and we have the Father-in-law round for tea. i mention this weird conversation and before i finish he points out that its not good for a sheep to sit like that, and then pointed out that if i see a sheep on it back, to help it over as it will die.

The FiL is northern irish, brought up on a farmer, but the girl is manchester born and bred, but with Irish parents.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

The FiL is northern irish, brought up on a farmer

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
                    oops!!

Comment

Working...
                    X