• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New US president: Obama or McCain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New US president: Obama or McCain

Which one would you vote for?
    Obama
    48.72%
    McCain
    17.95%
    andyW for President!
    33.33%
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Obama will be assasinated and Ms Clinton will rule the roost.

Comment

Can you tell us something about each candidate?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Can you tell us something about each candidate?
        One's black
        The other one's old

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          One's black
          The other one's old
          I voted for the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I voted for the other one.
            I was so disgusted that I didn't vote...

Comment

I watched a news report interviewing some 'voters' and this is a quote from one guy:

"My dad wouldn't let a black man in his house, let alone the white house"

No danger of obama getting in, McCain is the lesser evil according to that news report....

Comment

Originally posted by beeker View Post
                I watched a news report interviewing some 'voters' and this is a quote from one guy:

"My dad wouldn't let a black man in his house, let alone the white house"

No danger of obama getting in, McCain is the lesser evil according to that news report....
                It all depends on where you ask the question.

There are more blacks and hispanics in the US than whites. Also look at the parties themselves.

In a way I wish we more like the 'states, at least they have a democracy and they energetically embrace it.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  In a way I wish we more like the 'states, at least they have a democracy and they energetically embrace it.
                  Yep. All men are created equal, especially those with the $500 million required to be a presidential candidate.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    Yep. All men are created equal, especially those with the $500 million required to be a presidential candidate.
                    Yeah I know. The argument stalls somewhat at that small point.

Comment

Working...
                    X