• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B idea

I am currently working in the South of England where no-one speaks English. I recently noticed an Ad for English teachers - I thought this might be a good plan B.........

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    I am currently working in the South of England where no-one speaks English. I recently noticed an Ad for English teachers - I thought this might be a good plan B.........
    How are you going to run classes and contract at the same time? Or perhaps you could offshore the teaching contracts you land?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      How are you going to run classes and contract at the same time? Or perhaps you could offshore the teaching contracts you land?
      Like that idea - teach English in the evenings BTW

Comment

So you'll work all day and all evening as well. Sounds like a great plan b.

Have you thought of teaching plan b's during the night?

Comment

Oddly enough I teach Danish & Danish history at a night school class, once or twice a week, is more entertaining than the telly.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            more entertaining than the telly.
            Well you're obviously not watching Big Brother then !

Comment

Working...
            X