• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good morning chaps!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning chaps!

Well, now that I'm coding for a living I thought I'd resurrect the old persona!

Anybody else at the grindstone this weekend?

Spod - In "Every little helps" mode!

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post

Nope, just about to go shopping with the wife... I have a feeling its going to cost me big style

Comment

The rest of the team are - stupid f**king permies. I am staying home.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        The rest of the team are - stupid f**king permies. I am staying home.
        I admire your chutzpah... are you ever concerned that your permie colleagues might find out about your posting persona and taking a peek? Serious question, I'd be a bit scaredy-cat

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
          I admire your chutzpah... are you ever concerned that your permie colleagues might find out about your posting persona and taking a peek? Serious question, I'd be a bit scaredy-cat
          I would only be worried if the boss saw. the rest are jessies.

worst thing is my boss is a really nice guy - I bet he does the Samaritans part time! he would probably use words like disappointed. aggression I can handle - disappointment I cannot.

Comment

I would only be worried if the boss saw. the rest are jessies.

worst thing is my boss is a really nice guy - I bet he does the Samaritans part time! he would probably use words like disappointed. aggression I can handle - disappointment I cannot.
            That's most disappointing...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              So it's to be the Return of SupremeSpod <in "no more mr nice guy" mode>?
              I don't really know.

Just thought I'd do an "Edward De Bono" and try a different coloured hat for a while...

Anyway, Churchill was getting far too popular with the ladies...

Comment

Messed about yesterday.

3 month ends and a VAT Return today.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The rest of the team were- stupid f**king permies. I am staying home.
                  WHS
                  Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                  "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                  Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Spoddddy !! missed the olde ID!!

what happened, I thought your notice is not up for a while, did you leave early? got a contract already?

Comment

Working...
                    X