• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Victoria Beckham Lookalike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victoria Beckham Lookalike

Watched a DVD called "Penelope" with my youngest daughter today. Basically it's a tale of a girl who is cursed and has a pig's nose for a conk. However, throughout the film I couldn't help remarking how much Penelope looks like Victoria Beckham.

And, sadly, that's possibly the nicest photo I've seen of Victoria Beckham.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Watched a DVD called "Penelope" with my youngest daughter today. Basically it's a tale of a girl who is cursed and has a pig's nose for a conk. However, throughout the film I couldn't help remarking how much Penelope looks like Victoria Beckham.

I think you've got your links mixed up!

Comment

Originally posted by Fortune Green
        Now, THIS is a Victoria Beckham lookalike.
        Such a shame when plastic boobs look quite so ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          Such a shame when plastic boobs look quite so ridiculous.
          You can't beat the real thing.

Comment

Qu: What's an expensive chocolate got in common with David Beckham?
            Ans: They both come in a posh box.

Comment

Working...
            X