• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who dies their hair?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who dies their hair?

Dyes even. After 38 years got a nice patch of grey hairs appearing just above the sideburns. I've always said that grey looks distinguished so it wouldn't bother me. But I think it looks a bit odd... wish there was more grey or no grey at all!

I never dyed my hair but always suspected that my brother does.
    He shaved his tache off about ten years ago, I reckon it was too difficult to dye moussie the same as his head

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I never dyed my hair but always suspected that my brother does.He shaved his tache off about ten years ago, I reckon it was too difficult to dye moussie the same as his head

Surely you would notice if your brother dyed your hair - unless you are asleep at the time!

Comment

I did a couple of times. I was quite pleased for about a week, then all the grey came back. Plus I got a bit of an allergic reaction, which probably isn't good.

All a bit vain I know, but at 36 I don't think I'm nearly old enough to be going grey.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

No Grey in my hair but it's starting to appear in my stubble and not evenly, highly annoying as I don't like to shave at the weekends.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Hair grows at 10 atoms per second.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              No Grey in my hair but it's starting to appear in my stubble and not evenly, highly annoying as I don't like to shave at the weekends.
              WHS

However, I only have to shave once a week...

Churchill - In "Babyface" mode!

Comment

Don't mind it going grey too much as long as it doesn't fall out!

Comment

To save me googling any unpleasant pictures, do you go gray all-over? No need to go into great detail, yes or no is fine.

Anyone mentioned Alistair darling yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    To save me googling any unpleasant pictures, do you go gray all-over? No need to go into great detail, yes or no is fine.

Anyone mentioned Alistair darling yet?
                    And without going into too much detail...sadly, yes. And at 37 does not bode well. But as a previous poster mentioned, better to be grey than have none...
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                    X