• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official CUK Male grooming thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official CUK Male grooming thread

Special correspondents -

Hair styles: Moose

Hair colouring: OxtailSoup

Hair clippers: TimberWolf

Please place all tips, product reviews, etc in this thread.

FFS!
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Ok non grooming related, but any of you guys drinks protein shakes? which one is the best, I am using Body Fortess but its full of splenda and so sweet, mind you it has the best flavour.

Comment

oh yeh, I do like a nicesmelling aftershave, but keep it a bit faint.

Comment

FFS! The feminisation of society continues apace in spite of us all knowing how really very silly women are.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          FFS! The feminisation of society continues apace in spite of us all knowing how really very silly women are.
          Lets re-start this as the 'Gay boys , Faggots and Frots only' thread

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

It's a sad commentary on our society that on seeing the thread title my first thought was some CUKer was asking for hints on how to "groom" young boys in chatrooms, the pervert

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
              It's a sad commentary on our society that on seeing the thread title my first thought was some CUKer was asking for hints on how to "groom" young boys in chatrooms, the pervert
              your sick mind
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

FFS, every day is another day towards emoliation!!!

When will this madness stop?

Men are men, women are women and Lucy/SandyDown are just confused!

Let's celebrate the diversity!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    Special correspondents -

Hair styles: Moose

Hair colouring: OxtailSoup

Hair clippers: TimberWolf

Please place all tips, product reviews, etc in this thread.

FFS!
                    Unfortunately, I am a little folically (sp?) challenged, so don't rely on me for any sound advice on hairstyles. Anyway, what's wrong with a no. 2 all over?

Comment

Working...
                    X