• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sir Bryan Carlsberg: probably the best author in the world.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Bryan Carlsberg: probably the best author in the world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7456359.stm

"Anyone can set up in business as an estate agent, but Sir Bryan says a basic qualification is needed."

Ring any bells ?

Ding-dong - Recruitment cons need regulating too - I laid out my vision on these pages some time ago. Today we are nearer that goal with one set of spivs, the estate agents, under the spotlight. Tomorrow, the reccons, and with it we are a step closer to the social justice that this country deserves.

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan View Post

"Anyone can set up in business as an estate agent, but Sir Bryan says a basic qualification is needed."

Ring any bells ?

Ding-dong - Recruitment cons need regulating too - I laid out my vision on these pages some time ago. Today we are nearer that goal with one set of spivs, the estate agents, under the spotlight. Tomorrow, the reccons, and with it we are a step closer to the social justice that this country deserves.
    Does that mean you would prefer to be dealt with as the tw*t you really are by someone with a certificate?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Ring any bells ?

Would you like vinegar on your chips?

Comment

No thanks mate. Been working here long ? Must be a bit of a come down from the old contracting game.

Oh go on then, chuck in a battered sausage.

Comment

No thanks mate. Been working here long ? Must be a bit of a come down from the old contracting game.

Oh go on then, chuck in a battered sausage.

Comment

What we need (not)

That's all this country needs right now: more red tape, more regulation, more constraints, more gov't interference!
            And talking about 'social justice' - in a contractors' forum - ffs!

Comment

Working...
            X