• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Firefox 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox 3

Who's planning to download Firefox 3 when it is released later today (hopefully) and help them set a record for most downloads in 24 hours?

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Who's planning to download Firefox 3 when it is released later today (hopefully) and help them set a record for most downloads in 24 hours?

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/
    This wasn't on my To-do list today but is now my number 1 priority. The suspense is killing me

Comment

I've had version 3.0 for weeks already
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        This wasn't on my To-do list today but is now my number 1 priority. The suspense is killing me
        It's probably the most interesting thing I have in store for me today - seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          I've had version 3.0 for weeks already
          Not the final version, surely?

Comment

Don't think you can beat the original Firefox, I especially like the bit where he lands it on the Ice
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Don't think you can beat the original Firefox, I especially like the bit where he lands it on the Ice
              "Fire rearward missile" is my fave bit.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Not the final version, surely?
                It might be the candidate for release but help -> about shows version 3.0
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  It might be the candidate for release but help -> about shows version 3.0
                  Yeah, my release candidate 3 shows the same.

Comment

It's way up on my list of things to do - in september, after all you mugs have helped iron out the bugs

Comment

Working...
                    X