• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgages......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgages......

Hi there, I am a newbie to this, having only been contracting since Sep07. My last fixed rate mortgage has expired and I want to get a new one.

1) As I have not completed a full year yet, can I get a mortgage? What will I need to show
    2) Does anyone know any good deal out there for a 2 year fixed period?

I have an LTV of 40% and want 15 years....

Thanks

http://www.contractoruk.com/money/mo...quotation.html

These guys deal solely with contractors and will be able to tell you what the current market is like.
    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

I've just moved to HSBC and their "Match Your Existing Rate" offer. Cost me a grand but was miles better than staying with the Halifax. Wanted 3 year worth of accounts OR a letter from my accountant.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I got a mortgage after contracting for just 3 months - all they wanted was copies of my invoices and a letter from my accountant (admittedly this was almost 3 years ago now)..
        The "Fit" hits the "Shan"

Comment

Many Thanks. Does anyone have a telephone number for Link that ferret posted, I prefer to talk through things...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aceboy View Post
            Many Thanks. Does anyone have a telephone number for Link that ferret posted, I prefer to talk through things...

Thanks
            no, mail or fill out the form. they respond in a reasonable fashion!
            I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

aceboy

you got a passat ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                aceboy

you got a passat ?

Milan.
                EH? you mean a VW passat? if so, no, I don't.....if you mean something else, I have no idea what you mean....sorry

Comment

EH? you mean a VW passat? if so, no, I don't.....if you mean something else, I have no idea what you mean....sorry
                  The sad git does indeed mean a VW passat.

Comment

I have an LTV of 40% and want 15 years....

Thanks

I have an LTV of 40% heading towards 100% rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                    X