• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do they look like?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do they look like?

After a while you begin to get a mental picture of what some posters might look like, for example:

Xen is hairless, has olive skin and wears eye make-up
    Churchill is very tall has shoulder-length sweet smelling hair and doesn't have to shave too often
    Prawn is of middle-eastern descent is about 50 and relies on his wit to attract women
    MF is angry and short with a pot belly
    Bagpuss is tall with green or blue eyes and strong features
    Zeity is an older chap with distinguished features
    sas is a midget of asian descent

And Lucy is <removed for sake of decency!>

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      After a while you begin to get a mental picture of what some posters might look like, for example:

Churchill is very tall has shoulder-length sweet smelling hair and doesn't have to shave too often
      Prawn is of middle-eastern descent is about 50 and relies on his wit to attract women
      Queue posts about what you look like...?

The name Lucy suggests someone of a decent background, which in turn to me gives the impression that you may look like Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

For me, it's all in the name "Beaker".

Comment

Originally posted by beeker View Post

The name Lucy suggests someone of a decent background, which in turn to me gives the impression that you may look like Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

I wish I was that tall or that beautiful!

Comment

This whole beeker / beaker thing confuses me.

Are you the same person?
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I am guessing Lucy has bright ginger hair, wildly over weight, with thick glasses and a double chin.

I am guessing that she has big teeth, huge ankles and boobs that just collapse like the twin towers when released from that industrial strength over shoulder boulder holder.

I also guess varicose veins and a bad case of dandruff.

Yep, I think I got it now...
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

Zeity is green with a tail.

Everyone else looks like Kirk Douglas, with a well oiled bare chest with a couple of leather straps across it and a toga type skirt.

HTH
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                I am guessing Lucy has bright ginger hair, wildly over weight, with thick glasses and a double chin.

I am guessing that she has big teeth, huge ankles and boobs that just collapse like the twin towers when released from that industrial strength over shoulder boulder holder.

I also guess varicose veins and a bad case of dandruff.

Yep, I think I got it now...
                Cheers sas.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  This whole beeker / beaker thing confuses me.

Are you the same person?
                  Beaker is the correct spelling of the lab assistant in the Muppeet Show. The name was taken on this forum, beeker is close enough.

I'm just missing the white lab coat!

Comment

Beaker is the correct spelling of the lab assistant in the Muppeet Show. The name was taken on this forum, beeker is close enough.

I'm just missing the white lab coat!
                    So you're not the beaker who also posts here?
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X