• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Summer poo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Summer poo

All contractors like billing clients for pooing time. What's the most you've ever been paid for a poo? To calculate multiply rate per minute * poo minutes.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    All contractors like billing clients for pooing time. What's the most you've ever been paid for a poo? To calculate multiply rate per minute * poo minutes.
    This thread stinks

Comment

23mins, £19.89
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

A crap thread even by CUK standards

Comment

15 mins, £37.50
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            A crap thread even by CUK standards

carp

Comment

I am working for a small company at the moment in Altrincham, the unit constsist of, managers office, server room, testing room and my dev office.

plus a kitchen and a loo. If I dropped a log, it would empty the premises so I have taken to walking into Hale to the public library if I need to choke a darkie. Last week I was busting, I waddled down the 1.5 miles to Hale, with the turtles head and touching cloth, 30 mins of walking like John Wayne.

Fckkkk library closed on a wednesday.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Do as the truckers do, do it in someone's garden.
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  I am working for a small company at the moment in Altrincham, the unit constsist of, managers office, server room, testing room and my dev office.

plus a kitchen and a loo. If I dropped a log, it would empty the premises so I have taken to walking into Hale to the public library if I need to choke a darkie. Last week I was busting, I waddled down the 1.5 miles to Hale, with the turtles head and touching cloth, 30 mins of walking like John Wayne.

Firstly, ace imagery. Secondly - where did you go?!!

Comment

Originally posted by beeker View Post
                    Firstly, ace imagery. Secondly - where did you go?!!
                    Well I walked into a hotel as If I was a guest, found the restaurant, then the loo

all the gardens were taken

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X