• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exchange 2k Support/Migration work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exchange 2k Support/Migration work

Hi,
    First post so hello to everyone.

im currently earning decentish money as a permie providing Exchange 2k support at a third line level. Ive about 6 yrs support experience of Exchange 5.5/2000 and migration skills from 5.5 to 2000 for about 10,000 users, i currently work for a corporation with over 30,000 clients.

Any ideas if i went into the contract market the rates i could expect or should be asking for, im completely fed up at the moment and need a change. Im based in the north west area.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Xabi
    Hi,
    First post so hello to everyone.

im currently earning decentish money as a permie providing Exchange 2k support at a third line level. Ive about 6 yrs support experience of Exchange 5.5/2000 and migration skills from 5.5 to 2000 for about 10,000 users, i currently work for a corporation with over 30,000 clients.

Any ideas if i went into the contract market the rates i could expect or should be asking for, im completely fed up at the moment and need a change. Im based in the north west area.

Thanks in advance.
    Unless you're a WASP, there's nothing for you here, move along.

Comment

Working...
    X