• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's always nice when

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always nice when

someone leaves a paper in the bog. Saves the indignity of having to take one in yourself.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    someone leaves a paper in the bog. Saves the indignity of having to take one in yourself.
    We have "FHM" and "Heat" etc. in the bogs at our R&D building.

Comment

When I worked at Woolwich, the maintenance company found Readers Wives in the ceiling tiles when doing work. Obviously someone had been in there cracking one off ...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        It's even nicer when there's paper in the bog

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          When I worked at Woolwich, the maintenance company found Readers Wives in the ceiling tiles when doing work. Obviously someone had been in there cracking one off ...
          Years ago I worked in a hotel, and the maintenance man (who was at least 70) had his own little store-cupboard where he kept tools and other such things. One day I wandered in looking for a lightbulb, and stumbled upon the most impressive stash I've ever seen in my entire life. Never looked at him in quite the same way afterwards
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
          X