• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's not eyeliner that gets the girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not eyeliner that gets the girls

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...esearch.gender

American psychologists claim to have found the recipe for a prolific sex life, at least for men: a trio of personality flaws that makes them slightly evil.

Surveys of the sex lives and personalities of more than 35,000 people reveal what researchers call a "dark triad" of personality traits that curiously appear to boost men's success with the opposite sex.

Peter Jonason, a psychologist at New Mexico State University, surveyed 200 college students. Those who had more partners, and more short-term relationships, scored higher on the dark triad. They are narcissistic self-obsession, thrill-seeking and callous psychopathy, and Machiavellian exploitation and deceitfulness. "

They may represent a successful evolutionary strategy," Jonason told New Scientist. "The strategy seems to have worked. We still have these traits."

So ditch the makeup men, and just be yourself, a complete and utter self centered, devious bastard.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    So ditch the makeup men, and just be yourself, a complete and utter self centered, devious bastard.
    I knew I was doing something right.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

That's bollocks, you get the girls by being a nice guy - that and the judicious use of rohypnol...

(I in no way endorse the use of "being a nice guy"!)

Comment

Most women want excitement and unpredictability but also stability, which requires a Jekyll and Hyde personality.

Or two lovers
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Most women want excitement and unpredictability but also stability, which requires a Jekyll and Hyde personality.

Or two lovers
          Only two?

Xeno.

Anyway, with all his conquests I reckon Xeno is really DiscoStu... In drag!

Comment

They want the nasty boys genes and the nice boy for a husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Only two?

Xeno.

Anyway, with all his conquests I reckon Xeno is really DiscoStu... In drag!

I wasn't talking about virtual lovers
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

There's plenty of women that can attest that I am this. Still not much luck though.

Comment

Well, I have shagged hundreds of women, all before my 30th birthday and I got them by being ginger...women love a ginger apparently

I even had one on webcam and watched her play the hairy banjo

And...eyliner is NOT makeup!

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

George Formby was a womaniser, and he was ugly, maybe it was his talent with the hairy banjo that swung things.

Comment

Working...
                    X