• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toys and prams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toys and prams

Can we all put them back in and play nicely?

All this petty arguing is becoming rather tedious
    ǝןqqıʍ

wanna make something of it?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Agreed,

Either call each other and get a room, or just drop it. This was an interesting place and over the last few months has just turned into an all out childrens zone.

Grow up

Comment

Originally posted by themistry View Post
        Agreed,

Either call each other and get a room, or just drop it. This was an interesting place and over the last few months has just turned into an all out childrens zone.

Grow up
        Another day, another f*ing sockpuppet

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          And you, young lady, are in need of some moderation.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            And you, young lady, are in need of some moderation.

good seeing to.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

good seeing to.

He wants a quick 'how's your father' (like the girls he picks up at the end of the night) and I want to be friends and see if we like each other...

Doomed I tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Can we all put them back in and play nicely?

All this petty arguing is becoming rather tedious
                Did you look at my bird?

Yes - dont look at my bird - punches DS
                No - so shes ugly then - punches DS

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Did you look at my bird?
                  What if I did? You've got a monopoly on reflected sunlight have you? You jumped up little twunt.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    So is this now a closed club moderated by you? Are new members not allowed to interact with this forum now?
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X