• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bill Gates TV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Gates TV

I don't think anybody's mentioned this:

Bill Gates: How a Geek Changed the World
    Fri 20 Jun, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm 60mins

The Money Programme's Fiona Bruce gains exclusive access to Bill Gates as he prepares to step down from full-time involvement with Microsoft, the company he helped found. Gates's company has changed the world, but he's a controversial figure, with his ruthless business leadership contributing to Microsoft being sued by the US government.

In a special one-hour edition of the Money Programme, Fiona Bruce presents the definitive profile of Bill Gates as he embarks on his latest challenge: giving away the billions he's amassed. She examines the fortunes of Microsoft as it faces up to competition from internet-based companies, and the programme asks an array of well-known friends, colleagues and rivals what the future holds for the company in a post-Gates world
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Who'd have thought he was TV. With all this talk of mascara, gayness and now the no 1 computer nerd being a TV.

I think I'm on the wrong site
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Tv

He 'turned a new leaf' after his wife kept teasing him and calling him: Micro-soft

Comment

Working...
      X