• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Summer Solstice CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Summer Solstice CUK

Have a good one

Anyone know where I can get hold of a virgin in Cambridge?

Comment

I know of one in Birmingham, has own lovenest (A very nice bedsit he's been renting for a number of years), likes long walks in the country ...
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Have a good one
        Chimp - you are such a hippy
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hemispherists!

So today is the start of Summer - and in 3 days it will be mid-Summers day already

And the nights are drawing in

P.S. Due to the slight eccentricity of Earths orbit around the Sun, our Summers are a few days longer than our Winters (and visa versa for the antipodeans)

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            I know of one in Birmingham, has own lovenest (A very nice bedsit he's been renting for a number of years), likes long walks in the country ...
            I don't like walking, oops.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Anyone know where I can get hold of a virgin in Cambridge?
              By the norks?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                By the norks?
                Steady...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Have a good one
                  It is also World Hydrography Day.

So I decided to do small boat trip today to combine earth and water and made it a canal trip to include 'navigation'.

That was quite nice and gentle: a suitable activity methinks for a hungover birthday boy.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    It is also World Hydrography Day.

So I decided to do small boat trip today to combine earth and water and made it a canal trip to include 'navigation'.

That was quite nice and gentle: a suitable activity methinks for a hungover birthday boy.
                    Oh RC, sorry mate, didn't realise you'd had a birthday! I thought you were just a drunken bum!

Anyway a belated happy birthday ya bastid!

Comment

Working...
                    X