• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zeity, Drive More Carefully In Future!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeity, Drive More Carefully In Future!

You'll be getting a ticket at this rate

Java? Oh FFS!!!

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The Taranis Reasoning Layer needs to run complex decision-making and optimization algorithms on an embedded processor. QinetiQ chose PERC because PERC enables existing Java code and libraries to be used in an embedded environment while providing the necessary support for soft real-time operation.
    Doomed etc.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      You'll never take me alive, copper....
      Certainly not by those coppers anyway.

"Oh bugger, I forgot we have still and video cameras on board."

"Oh bugger, I forgot we have infra-red imaging equipment on board."

"Oh bugger, I forgot we have a radio on board and could have contacted the RAF. They could have scrambled something from one of them RAF camps in the South West and they could have taken over."

"Oh bugger, I forgot we're supposed to be trained air crew. We could have contacted local air traffic control and asked them what they've got on radar."

"Oh bugger, I've just realised we could have contacted our colleagues in the South West and asked them to take over."

"Oh bugger, I've just realised we could have radioed back to control and got them to ask ground staff to look upwards."

"Oh bugger. We really are completely ******* tulip, aren't we?"

I wonder what the lying toe-rags were really up to?

Surely they weren't just lost?

Dumping a suspect in the Bristol Channel, perhaps?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Wagner's Ride of the Valkyrie... I'm about to buzz a police helicopter in my shiny UFO...
        My apologies to Plod.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Wagner's Ride of the Valkyrie... I'm about to buzz a police helicopter in my shiny UFO...

Honestly Zeity, the things you get up to on a weekend

Comment

Working...
          X