• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who

Is it just me that thinks the last couple of episodes - actually all those with Tate as the companion - have been pants.

Also more and more PC bollocks creeping into the storylines

Discuss and then we will EX-TER-MIN-ATE you

Originally posted by Gold Dalek View Post
    Is it just me that thinks the last couple of episodes - actually all those with Tate as the companion - have been pants.

Also more and more PC bollocks creeping into the storylines

Discuss and then we will EX-TER-MIN-ATE you
    Never been the same since Pertwee for me
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Donna is pants. Poorly cast, ugly, common, fat. I noticed tonight she has a big wart on her face too. Wot's wrong with using a bit of tottie or someone intelligent or can speak proper? Shame because the series might be quite good without her. All that technology and special affects wasted.

Next week they are to stop the end of the universe. Makes you wonder where they can go with 'future' story lines. Either save the universe again (or something bigger) or do something lesser. Killing off the Donna would be a good episode to accomplish the latter.

Comment

noticed the PC crap as well, are the writers involved in drawing up labours idiot ideas to ruin a country

Comment

The last two have been rubbish.

Halfway through tonight's episode my five year old son threw both hands up in the air and shouted "come on ... where's the monsters?"
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Halfway through tonight's episode my five year old son threw both hands up in the air and shouted "come on ... where's the monsters?"
            ... and then he looked over his shoulder, at the place where his parents had been sitting, and...

You shouldn't expect the telly to do all the work, you know - sometimes it's down to you

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

My kids just got bored and started playing with toys.

Comment

Gone are the days of hiding behind the sofa!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Console yourselves with the thought that any of the last series are infinitely better than anything with Sylvester McCoy appeared in...
                  Not Leonard McCoy though eh?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    ... and then he looked over his shoulder, at the place where his parents had been sitting, and...

You shouldn't expect the telly to do all the work, you know - sometimes it's down to you
                    Ooh, harsh.

True, but harsh.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X