• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

new moderator - who should it be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new moderator - who should it be?

If there was a new moderator who would you like it to be?

Personally I would vote for someone like RealityHack - often seems to be the voice of reason.

BTW - please dont vote for me - I just dont have the time! I know I am even tempered, intelligent, dont bang on about one issue continually, liked by all, etcetc. But tough luck.

Moderators should not be voted for they should be selected by the admin team. Moderator is not a popularity contest, it is a position of trust given to somebody worthy of trust in the admin's eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      Moderators should not be voted for they should be selected by the admin team. Moderator is not a popularity contest, it is a position of trust given to somebody worthy of trust in the admin's eyes.
      Well you creeping little sod!

Comment

Me, I would ban everyone except me.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Me, I would ban everyone except me.
          So you could just talk to the voices in your head?

Comment

I think it should be pisbag because he is so intelligent, reasonable and witty.

Comment

I would support anyone willing to get their baps out.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                I think it should be pisbag because he is so intelligent, reasonable and witty.

Nurse!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  I would support anyone willing to get their baps out.
                  If they need a lot of support perhaps it's best they don't though.

Comment

Voice of reason indeed! Cheers BP, but Ardesco's right - a vote for a mod doesn't seem right - why do we need another mod anyway?

Comment

Working...
                    X