• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

James May's hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James May's hair

Is just awful.

I adore shoulder-length hair on men but his is not a good colour and is made to look worse by his pink alchy complexion.

The new Top Gear was a bit crap today. An overweight stuntman crashing backwards in an old crap car, two guests who I had no idea who they were went round the old test track in the same old car, and they had a silly challenge to make a police car that was funny in parts.

The football on the other side isn't/wasn't any better.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
      The new Top Gear was a bit crap today.
      Agree - nothing new. The BBC strategy 'Rewind replay that's the way'
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I thought the bit about the police cars was one of the funniest thing I have ever seen on television. The rest of the show was not very good.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          I thought the bit about the police cars was one of the funniest thing I have ever seen on television. The rest of the show was not very good.
          Yes, but what about James May's hair???

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            Yes, but what about James May's hair???
            awful. And it is going grey
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Comment

Agree, the police cars bit was good. Rest was more of the same really.

Comment

How are your shares in Grecian 2000 doing!

Comment

Agreed, James May's hair is dreadful.

Churchill bought the most economical supercar tho'.

Comment

Working...
                    X