• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where has...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has...

... Aspall's Premier Cru been all my life?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

In a brown paper bag, next to a tramp on a park bench.

Comment

On a tree?

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Yes, brewed up ere in Suffolk, lovely stuff. You should try the Perronelle Blush variety too - dearer but worth the extra.
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

You'd have thought that a cider maker would know how to spell cider.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            In a brown paper bag, next to a tramp on a park bench.
            I'll have that off him the next time I see him then...
            Last edited by Moscow Mule; 23 June 2008, 13:28.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              Yes, brewed up ere in Suffolk, lovely stuff. You should try the Perronelle Blush variety too - dearer but worth the extra.
              By a strange coincidence - tried this (the blush) at the weekend - not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Oh God, I'm with you on that one MM!! Excellent cider (has to be ice cold though). If you can find it, Thatchers Pear cider is very good too, not as sickly as the rash of Pear Ciders that've appeared recently.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  Oh God, I'm with you on that one MM!! Excellent cider (has to be ice cold though). If you can find it, Thatchers Pear cider is very good too, not as sickly as the rash of Pear Ciders that've appeared recently.
                  Out of curiosity, what (if anything) is the difference between "pear cider" and perry? Is it just that the marketing people assume that the general public are too thick to know what perry is?

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                    Cider is definitely the thing to drink when out in the sun, very refreshing.
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                    X