• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT Contract Billing Services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT Contract Billing Services

advertising...
    Last edited by scotspine; 8 August 2005, 21:54.

ermmm contract billing services??? What have I missed? We do the work you bill on our behalf and take your cut? Please elaborate.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Fecking elephant washers get everywhere!
      Not true. I've been through the whole Swindon yellow pages looking for an elephant washer and can't find one anywhere. It's disgraceful, they should issue more work permits and get them in from India. My elephant absolutely mings and it's not funny.

Comment

Surely that means that there is a gap in the market for an elephant washer to tie up the whole Swindon market. What is the going rate to have your elephant spruced up?
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
          Surely that means that there is a gap in the market for an elephant washer to tie up the whole Swindon market. What is the going rate to have your elephant spruced up?
          Hello Tony. You should have asked while you were on holiday. I've heard that elephants are big in the Balaerics.

Comment

It is so great to be back! I would consider elephant washing myself to this crock of sh1t
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              I've heard that elephants are big in the Balaerics.
              I understood elephants were big generally, except for the pigmy white eared elephant I keep in my trousers.
              Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 10 August 2005, 10:06.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

It is so great to be back! I would consider elephant washing myself to this crock of sh1t
                What's up Tony, you sound a little depressed! It could be worse, you could be in Chico's shoes!

Spod - In "There's always someone worse off" mode!

Comment

Post holiday blues I guess, that and the fact that I have to travel down south to do a job which is cack, where (I have just found out) the agent(S) are taking a huge comission.

What is wrong with Chico, besides the obvious? Have I missed something?

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Post holiday blues I guess, that and the fact that I have to travel down south to do a job which is cack, where (I have just found out) the agent(S) are taking a huge comission.

What is wrong with Chico, besides the obvious? Have I missed something?
                    Talk to your pimp about a raise.

As for Chico, what's right with him?

Comment

Working...
                    X