• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

21 percent of American self-defined atheists believe in God

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21 percent of American self-defined atheists believe in God

Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Statistics

Comment

Americans
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Family of Americans in the pub early this evening. 100% of them were fat.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Does God believe in atheists?

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Several parties of Americans (and Canadians) in the Hotel the last few weeks.

97% were fat and very very very loud indeed (even louder than Cockneys)

Comment

Proof that they are too stupid to get out of their own cars: http://www.kutv.com/content/news/loc...3-3a2fd9347606

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Several parties of Americans (and Canadians) in the Hotel the last few weeks.

97% were fat and very very very loud indeed (even louder than Cockneys)
                If you think Americans are load in a hotel, wait until you're queuing behind a bunch of them at a cash machine
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  Proof that they are too stupid to get out of their own cars: http://www.kutv.com/content/news/loc...3-3a2fd9347606
                  Also on that site:

Infant Left In Hot Car Dies

An infant left in a hot car last week has died.

Police confirm the 5-month old baby died Friday at Primary Children's Medical Centre.

The mother left the baby in the car for two hours last Tuesday while visiting at a friend's house in Layton.

The parked car sat in direct sunlight and temperatures may have reached a scorching 120 degrees inside that day.

No charges have been filed against the mother.
                  PS I presume 120 degrees is that old Fahrenheit stuff, and that it is quite warm.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    137%

Sounds like the American WeightWatchers' World Tour

Comment

Working...
                    X