• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey! Guess What?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Guess What?

I'm still employed. 14 Months, now my 2nd longest ever permanent position in 20 years!

Sheesh!

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm still employed. 14 Months, now my 2nd longest ever permanent position in 20 years!

Sheesh!

Because you aren't there most of the time?

Comment

Isn't it about time you told your boss that the CEO is a whanker who doesn't know his head from his arsehole?
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 24 June 2008, 13:27.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Isn't it about time you told your boss that the CEO is a whanker who doesn't know his head from his arsehole?
        It's Baggy's way of saying he's missed you.

Seriously, MF, how are you? Are you coming to the drinks night?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          Are you coming to the drinks night?
          Damn good idea. MF - are you in London on the 18th July?

Comment

Actually yes, I should be able to make that. I'll read the thread
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X