PDA

View Full Version : Website security issue

xoggoth
9th August 2005, 07:35
I wonder if any of you web experts can advise me of any methods that would prevent horrible common chavy people with tattoos and the like from looking at my website. Perhaps there is a general purpose ActiveX control that lets you setup the dislike of your choice?

SupremeSpod
9th August 2005, 07:41
I wonder if any of you web experts can advise me of any methods that would prevent horrible common chavy people with tattoos and the like from looking at my website. Perhaps there is a general purpose ActiveX control that lets you setup the dislike of your choice?

I've got a method, it's called the "Supreme Spod explosives & field chav disposal system".

DimPrawn
9th August 2005, 08:17

Stick a load of banner adverts on your site for chunky gold chains, burberry, crazy frog ring-tones, body kits for Novas etc. Most Chavs will be clicked and gone in no time.

HTH

SupremeSpod
9th August 2005, 08:20
Get them to register with a real email address...

Not Hotmail, msn, etc...

Or place a "Net Nanny" banner on it... :rollin: