• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Johnson AT RISK from Srallan Sugar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris Johnson AT RISK from Srallan Sugar

NL have put forward the name of Srallan to 'fire' Bozza in the next mayoral election.

Srallan has told none other than Vanessa Feltz that he is considering it.

They are fighting TV notoriety with TV notoriety it would seem..

But what would happen the the Apprentice?

Will we see him dragging civil servants into the board room every week, tearing them apart and firing them?

THAT would be some good TV....

Linky
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Hasn't BJ been firing them all already anyway?

Comment

With a bit of luck, by the time of the next election for London’s mayor Sugar will be doing time for being a collaborator with the nuLieBore regime.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Fired!

Evening Standard poll: Sir Alan Sugar

Poll: Should Sir Alan Sugar be the next London Mayor?
        Yes
        26%
        No
        74%

YOU ARE FIRED!

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
          Evening Standard poll: Sir Alan Sugar

Poll: Should Sir Alan Sugar be the next London Mayor?
          Yes
          26%
          No
          74%

YOU ARE FIRED!

Evening Stanard also said it was almost inconceivable. Sir Alan swears far too much.

Comment

That bastard in charge of London? No thanks.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Since it appears Boris is a war criminal, guilty of looting Iraq of some its most valuable assets, it is only right that, um, something.

Just so long as the Met is busy investigating broken litter being imported and not going round shooting civilians, I don't care.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                Hasn't BJ been firing them all already anyway?
                Only when David Cameron's forced him to fire the racist ones

Comment

Working...
                X