• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BTL Uber Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTL Uber Doom

http://www.barnardmarcusauctions.co....t_Auction.html

Prices taking a bit of a battering in the current Barnard Marcus auction. Its mostly repos and the sort of stuff that people have been BTLing rather tahn upmarket stuff. Anything decent is just UNSOLD to you can't really see how badly that has dropped. New build flat prices have collapsed, the other stuff is back to values of I'm guessing 2003, or atleast back to the prices before the latest boom of the past 2 or 3 years.

They are part of the sequence group and own several estate agencies (all have the same logo for some reason)

Same was true of last Allsops auction and a few others I monitor
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Yum yum. Look at all those luvverly properties. I'll bide my time though - we haven't seen anything yet ...
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

here's something you'll never forget

Nice!
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Yum yum. Look at all those luvverly properties. I'll bide my time though - we haven't seen anything yet ...
          Not many lovely ones in there !

I thought a few years before any sign of a bottom and buying opportunity but the rate of collapse is looking quite impressive. The mortgage lending figures out today are quite scary and point to uber housing doom.

Comment

Made the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...f-paid-it.html

Comment

Working...
            X