• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am so cross!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so cross!

Some noddy has taken the mirror off the side of my car, probably with a screwdriver and left it under the wiper?

I don't know if it can be put back in or if it will mean a whole new fitting.

FFS!!!!!

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Some noddy has taken the mirror off the side of my car, probably with a screwdriver and left it under the wiper?

FFS!!!!!
    Why would they do that?
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
      Why would they do that?
      I know it is weird.

I want to move, I'm tired of living in the 'city'

Comment

FFS!!!!!
        You're not having much luck with mirrors. Wasn't it you a while ago who said a large mirror fell off the wall?

Still, if these mirrors aren't actually breaking, perhaps your guardian angel is trying to tell you there's good luck on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
          You're not having much luck with mirrors. Wasn't it you a while ago who said a large mirror fell off the wall?

Still, if these mirrors aren't actually breaking, perhaps your guardian angel is trying to tell you there's some good luck on the way!
          Either that or 'I need to take a good look at myself'

I prefer your guardian angel theory.

Comment

FFS!!!!!
            There's no looking back now!

IGMC
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It wasn't me!

Last year some knob prised my filler door off removed the petrol cap and left a nice scratch down the side of the car. I expect more of this now petrol has become very valuable.

Any proper theif would have know it was easier to cut the fuel line. Still hopefully they got a mouth full of Petrol!
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

You'll just have to gaze at yourself using the interior mirror instead.

Comment

Were you blocking a road ? sometimes people get angry and turn the mirrors in, so they can get past(particularly bin wagons). Never heard of somone getting a mirror unscrewed though

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I had a pedestrian deliberately knock the mirror off the side of my car whilst I was turning into a car park. It's at times like that I wish I had a temper, but no I didn't leap out of the car and introduce his face to my fist. What is it about soft squidgy pedestrians that make them think they should have right of way over 1 1/2 tonnes of japanese metal?

That's what you get for going to Bristol I guess.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X