• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mock me all you like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mock me all you like

But I want one!
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    You are the hoff and I claim my 5 turbo boosts!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      They should do a British version, with the voice of Parker from Thunderbirds.
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        You are the hoff and I claim my 5 turbo boosts!
        fantastic Hoff merchandise:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/13/19...2e2fcc554d.jpg - Hoff soap dispenser, let the hoff release himself into your hand.

And do not look at this : http://claytoncounts.com/neato/hasselhoff.gif
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
          let the hoff release himself into your hand.
          Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
            They should do a British version, with the voice of Parker from Thunderbirds.

Can the voices be downloaded and installed?

A Parker version would sell like hot cakes.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

Can the voices be downloaded and installed?

A Parker version would sell like hot cakes.
              I think a "Lady P" version would sell better!

God I love it when she treats me like a bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I think a "Lady P" version would sell better!

God I love it when she treats me like a bitch!

Comment

There was a kid a secondary school who painted his bike black and put a red lcd light on it. He used to talk to his bike in lessons via his watch.

You are that kid!
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    There was a kid a secondary school who painted his bike black and put a red lcd light on it. He used to talk to his bike in lessons via his watch.

You are that kid!
                    I doubt it was a red LCD...

It might just've been an LED...

I bet the boy knew the difference.

So the kid had an imagination and you were then as now an anally retentive twat. Did you enjoy bullying him just so you could be like the big kids?

Comment

Working...
                    X