• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pursued by Minger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pursued by Minger

One of the permies at my current gig is after molesting me, she is working on 3 of the same projects, for a different department across the way.
    It is so obvious she fancies me (there have been comments from colleagues already) and also obvious she is some kind of OC middle aged bunny boiler, and more importantly, she is minging.
    It's quite funny/sad really, whenever I send an email regarding one of the three aforementioned projects I get a little call..."hi there..see you sent an email.....how you doin....", just waiting for the lunch invite.
    So I thought, what's the best way to deal? Then I thought ask someone who knows how a middle aged bunny boiler thinks, and that led me here.
    So girls, ladies, pretend ladies, any advice?
    Bored.

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    One of the permies at my current gig is after molesting me, she is working on 3 of the same projects, for a different department across the way.
    It is so obvious she fancies me (there have been comments from colleagues already) and also obvious she is some kind of OC middle aged bunny boiler, and more importantly, she is minging.
    It's quite funny/sad really, whenever I send an email regarding one of the three aforementioned projects I get a little call..."hi there..see you sent an email.....how you doin....", just waiting for the lunch invite.
    So I thought, what's the best way to deal? Then I thought ask someone who knows how a middle aged bunny boiler thinks, and that led me here.
    Tell her (And everyone else) you're don't play for the same team as her ... problem solved.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I'll answer from a "Northern Bloke's" perspective.

Get her shagged, dump her and then treat her like crap in public while sending suggestive PMs to her in private...

Bagpuss, what do you think?

Comment

she is minging.
        Take it from an oldster. When you get older, you'll regret not pumping trhe mingers too when you had the chance. The all look the same from an inch away in the dark.
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          I'll answer from a "Northern Bloke's" perspective.

Get her shagged, dump her and then treat her like crap in public while sending suggestive PMs to her in private...

Bagpuss, what do you think?
          Sounds good. Also tell her you only do anal and oral, that way at least you can go with a smile on yer face

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'm with Churchill / BigYin; get the practice in. Saves spoiling a good one.

And Practice Makes Perfect!!

Comment

I've seen people change jobs, try and talk to the individual, try and talk to their manager or HR, try and drop hints through mutual friends, all sorts.

In all my years of office work, despite the loads of supervisory and management training I've had, despite reading loads of staff management and psychology manuals, I am slowly coming to realise there is only one solution to this recurring problem.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              And I think that's it.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Sounds good. Also tell her you only do anal and oral,
                .. and only in that order.

Laughy laugh!
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I thought Lucy wasn't working at the mo. Clearly I ws mistaken.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'd be very worried, people tend to play at their percieved same level which means you too must be a minger
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X