• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leading on a minger in the office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leading on a minger in the office

Hi Guys, for a bet my workmates got me to come on to this geek in the office. He's got a big head but really looks like a spud. He keeps telling everyone "She wants it, she does" while salaciously rubbing his suspiciously stained trousers. Anyway, today we let him in on the joke and he actually started to cry, " I thought you were my girfriend" he said "You are so lovely, I'm devasted, over dinner last night I even told my mum about you". I feel a bit bad now, but I suspect he's the type to turn the story, along the lines of never even liking me in the first place, probably even pretending I'm out of his league!
    Lick my Chutney Lollipop

How's ska going?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's not AtW

Comment

AtW
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It's SASguru
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I sometimes wonder just how few people there are on here.

Paula reads like a Diver personality.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              It's SASguru
              whs

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

It's sas, he complains about drivel and creates most of it.

Having that kind of personality disorder - at least sex with himself would never be dull.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

I thought YOU were Diver

I'm going nuts

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

[QUOTE=Lucy;567546]he complains about drivel and creates most of it. QUOTE]

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X