• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News

Shuttle on course to land in 30 mins approx - currently re-entering Earth's atmosphere 2500 miles from runway
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

It's got a woman driver. Bet she parks it in the wrong bay.

Although seriously, I hope it all goes smoothly. One group of humans are going into space and another are killing people on the tube
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

She's handed the parking over to a man. Typical woman!

Comment

Discovery has landed safely - Thank God!!!
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          God had nothing to do with it (mainly because he/she/it doesn't exist). Another achievement for scientific, rational humanity.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Why? What the feck did "He" have to do with it?

If it was "Him" that permitted the safe landing, then it must also have been "Him" that destroyed the other two shuttles.

Spod - In "Pick the bones out of that" mode!

Comment

Well I bet the discovery crew will disagree with you. I shall be watching the news conference - will you?
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Well I bet the discovery crew will disagree with you. I shall be watching the news conference - will you?
                Nope, I shall be debugging the MPEG driver on this stupid piece of tulipe in front of me!

Comment

Yes the crew might mention God. That's because all famous figures in the USA need to pander to the thick majority and Nasa needs public support for funding.
                  PS I now know you better than to ask you why you don't answer Spod's question?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

"Discovery has landed safely - Thank God!!!"
                    I wonder why he decided to cause the other 2 to crash.

Comment

Working...
                    X