• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In toilet reading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In toilet reading

Before going for a dump I always find myself browsing the magazine stores. I am not allways very happy about what is on offer.
    But I am up for an experiment today.

What should I get in the magazine store today before having a dump?

The lumberjacks favourite; "Logging Monthly"?

IGMC
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

dump trucks monthly?

Comment

WHICH Turd?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Isn't ATW writing a book, a tell-all tale of CUK or something equally engrossing (Dummies guide to giving squirrels your nuts).
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Big Boys in Boots?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I would only have time to read the blank pages.

Comment

The Sun is the most absorbant, so it does have some uses, and it certainly improves the editorial.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

knitting for dummies..!!
                  Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life

Comment

The European Constitution, I mean the Treaty of Lisbon, sorry I always get confused which is which.

Should help with your daily constitution.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X