• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is the pacific bigger than the Atlantic?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the pacific bigger than the Atlantic?

Seeing as people here can start an argument over anything, I'm trol^D (sorry, ignore that slip) seeking a definitive answer to the above pressing question.

I reckon it's the Atlantic, and anyone who thinks it's the Pacific is a hopeless imbecile.

no it's the Billy - that's the biggest one
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Sorry, the Pacific is the larger of the two..

Pacific: 155.557 million sq km total area
      Atlantic: 76.762 million sq km total area
      The "Fit" hits the "Shan"

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
        Seeing as people here can start an argument over anything, I'm trol^D (sorry, ignore that slip) seeking a definitive answer to the above pressing question.

I reckon it's the Atlantic, and anyone who thinks it's the Pacific is a hopeless imbecile.
        Are you for real.

If so, go back to school.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

When the going gets tough.....
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Is that volume according to Wikipedia, or is it the truth?
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

sorry I thought you meant in terms of record sales - obviously the Atlantic and pacific are bigger than the billy in terms of area
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinS View Post
                Sorry, the Pacific is the larger of the two..

Pacific: 155.557 million sq km total area
                Atlantic: 76.762 million sq km total area
                Rubbish - You're just making it up as you go along!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Is that volume according to Wikipedia, or is it the truth?
                  The truth, I believe..

http://geography.about.com/library/cia/blcatlantic.htm
                  http://geography.about.com/library/cia/blcpacific.htm
                  The "Fit" hits the "Shan"

Comment

Typical female, no sense of geography.

Comment

Working...
                    X