• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Losers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losers!

Beaten into 5th place in Henley. It's about time El Gordo called an election, so he can see what we REALLY think of him.

Oh by the way, happy birthday Gordon!

Edit: Result in full - link
    Last edited by Moose423956; 27 June 2008, 07:34.

Anyone got any pics of the Miss Great Britain party? They sound fun and they can have my vote any time
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Anyone got any pics of the Miss Great Britain party? They sound fun and they can have my vote any time
      Page down a bit - Link

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        Page down a bit - Link
        Ooh yes. That has brightened up my day considerably.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          Beaten into 5th place in Henley. It's about time El Gordo called an election, so he can see what we REALLY think of him.
          There was a chap on Radio 4 this morning, think it was the new Henley MP, who described the New Labour project as "falling apart".

I would say it has "fallen apart."

Shame, because they had so much promise way back when!

Comment

Henley isn't exactly the most representitive of constituences. I'm suprised any of the other parties bothered.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              Henley isn't exactly the most representitive of constituences. I'm suprised any of the other parties bothered.
              Ok, it may be a mega safe Tory seat but NL trailing in behind Greens and BNP - that must be one of the worst results ever for any governing party.

Comment

I was a bit late in this morning and so had the 'pleasure' of listening to that phone in show that they have on radio 5 once the breakfast one has ended. I was tempted to rip my stereo out of my car as I drove along. Everybody who came on touted the same old lines like

"Brown has done nothing wrong"
                "Its world events"
                "I like Brown"

etc

You could tell it was a BBC show.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  I was a bit late in this morning and so had the 'pleasure' of listening to that phone in show that they have on radio 5 once the breakfast one has ended. I was tempted to rip my stereo out of my car as I drove along. Everybody who came on touted the same old lines like

"Brown has done nothing wrong"
                  "Its world events"
                  "I like Brown"

etc

You could tell it was a BBC show.
                  Cool - that is available as a podcast - I can download it and then smash up my iPod in disgust later.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Ooh yes. That has brightened up my day considerably.
                    Vote! You know it makes sense

Morning Sas
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X