• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Co worker is a lazy twat....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co worker is a lazy twat....

I'm sitting here under pressure and with deadlines to meet and there's this twat of a co worker who either shouting across the office or sitting at his desk doing **** all but listening to music.

I couldn't stand it any longer and made a comment in his direction. The huffy twat has now moved desks

Back to work now.....
    Blood in your poo

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    I'm sitting here under pressure and with deadlines to meet and there's this twat of a co worker who either shouting across the office or sitting at his desk doing **** all but listening to music.

I couldn't stand it any longer and made a comment in his direction. The huffy twat has now moved desks

Back to work now.....
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post

Back to work now.....
      Yep, and you know what, my seat's wet!

Comment

grrrr and someone set my toaster to the "burn baby burn" setting!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor Bigun View Post
          Yep, and you know what, my seat's wet!
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Just got back from the loos to find some mindless git has put a car windsreen on my desk! WTF is going on?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

And the lazy whining bar steward has moaned to me gaffer to. Doesn't he know that I am invincible due to my past efforts.......

Wye eye...

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post

Wye eye...

is he Welsh then?
                I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                  is he Welsh then?
                  Er!?

Geordie methinks
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm a manager at this place, right, and it's gone bonkers. There's a weedy contractor bloke holding a toy helicopter and making engine noises, a cracked windscreen on someone's desk, some other bloke is screaming he's got a wet bum...no wait the bloke with the toy helicopter is being strangled by one of my best contractors who's red as a tomato, some guys are talking at one another across the office and there's a couple sitting around with their headphones, nodding away oblivious.

WTF?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X