• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to remove Tay from a carpet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove Tay from a carpet

My landlady had some new carpets fitted yesterday. Lovely gold colour. When she was putting the furniture back, she didn't notice that stuck to the foot of a cabinet she was dragging into place was a blue-faced Tay. So there is now a lovely brown line across the brand new carpet in the lounge.

When I saw it I had a real job not pissing myself, because Tay bangs on at me all the time about not wearing shoes in the house and cleaning up after myself. Oh, the irony!

Can anyone recommend a method of removing the aforementioned skid mark?

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    My landlady had some new carpets fitted yesterday. Lovely gold colour. When she was putting the furniture back, she didn't notice that stuck to the foot of a cabinet she was dragging into place was a blue-faced Tay. So there is now a lovely brown line across the brand new carpet in the lounge.

When I saw it I had a real job not pissing myself, because Tay bangs on at me all the time about not wearing shoes in the house and cleaning up after myself. Oh, the irony!

Can anyone recommend a method of removing the aforementioned skid mark?
    Yes, thank you for your question. Tays are best removed by the use of sarcasm, irony and sublety, in extreme skid mark circumstances, insults can be the best method. On no account defend anyone of a female disposition or you will find Tays following you around all day, and the sh 1 te can become unbearable

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Trying watching a rugby final on TV. The Tay will choke and can then be scraped off the carpet with a spade.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        On no account defend anyone of a female disposition or you will find Tays following you around all day, and the sh 1 te can become unbearable
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          On no account defend anyone of a female disposition or you will find Tays following you around all day, and the sh 1 te can become unbearable
          There are women on here?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            There are women on here?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              There are women on here?
              Don't even go there!

I don't think I could handle another Fembot invasion
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Don't even go there!

I don't think I could handle another Fembot invasion
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Speaking of Tay, we haven't seen him or daviejones or baggy today...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X