• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phissed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phissed

Used my ROS so Monday is my last day. Just had 5 pints over lunch at the excellent Charles Dickens in Southwark. Feel quite hammered

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Used my ROS so Monday is my last day. Just had 5 pints over lunch at the excellent Charles Dickens in Southwark. Feel quite hammered
    5 for lunch!
    That's a night out for me (but I am lightweight).
    Bored.

Comment

Feel quite hammered
      Originally posted by ace00 View Post
      5 for lunch!
      That's a night out for me (but I am lightweight).
      There's a clue in there!

Although I was the first to leave my own leaving drinks as I have meetings this afternoon.

Comment

Congrashulashuns
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

There's a clue in there!

Although I was the first to leave my own leaving drinks as I have meetings this afternoon.
          Hardcore.
          If it was me I'd be saying "I wash drinking my leave leave leaveing of frak it shmeeting. *BURP*. sorry. IGMC.
          Bored.

Comment

Nice one, but just keep those bleary eyes to yourself and don't oggle the mingers in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn View Post
              Nice one, but just keep those bleary eyes to yourself and don't oggle the mingers in the office.
              No chance, they're all hot....hic

Comment

No chance, they're all hot....hic
                Many a time I have been tempted to oggle following an LL (Liquid Lunch).

Comment

Take a look at http://www.illusion-optical.com/Opti...ivePattern.php

If all you see is a set of straight lines your are okay to go to the meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Take a look at http://www.illusion-optical.com/Opti...ivePattern.php

If all you see is a set of straight lines your are okay to go to the meeting.
                    30 sec? It hurt my eyes after 10

Comment

Working...
                    X